QUALITY, STABILITY, STRENGTH
Modus Granum was founded in 1994. Since 1995, the company has become famous in Armenia and abroad as one of the largest suppliers of grain crops and feed raw materials, as well as a producer of wheat flour under the brand name “Armash”.
In 2009, “Yeghvard Feed Mill”, which was built in 1993, became one of the industrial branches of MODUS GRANUM Company. Being completely renovated, “Yeghvard Feed Mill” started production of combined feed for farm animals in accordance with up-to-date requirements.
In 2013, Modus Granum has set in the factory automatic production line and technology of German origin for the production of extruded fish feed with a capacity of 40,000 tons / year.
In 2016, the factory was equipped with latest high-performance production line and technology of Danish origin (ANDRITZ) to produce fish feed at world-class quality, which is a complete automatic control of technological processes. The production line of the plant can produce more than 60,000 tons / year.
In 2018, the company began exporting fish feed to neighboring countries.
- modern automatic equipment with experienced and skilled technical staff
- direct supply of full range of raw materials supplied by market leaders
- budget solution – feed is cheaper than imported but produced using the same technologies.
- possibility of individual recipes
- laboratory equipped with modern analytical instrumentation
- storage spaces for different type of feed with required storage periods and conditions
- 4 km long railway connected to Yeghvard Railway Station
- own truck park and wearhouse in Vladikavkaz, Russia
OUR MISSION IS to create a high quality product that will achieve high results.