The factory offers a wide range of completely extruded feed for aquaculture with sinking and floating features for trout and sturgeon for different environment and temperature conditions. Also possible to develop therapeutic and preventive feed.
The recipes are formulated by specialists in the framework of technical conditions / GOST. It is also possible to develop individual recipes and feeding programs in accordance with the requirements of customers taking into consideration quality and safety criteria.
PLEASE SELECT YOUR SPECIES:
BASIC FISH FEED FODDER COEFFICIENT
|Feed type||Pellet size, mm||Fish weight,gr||Coefficient|
Fodder coefficient increases proportionally to fish growth
300 – 500gr. – 0.1 unit.
500 – 1000gr. – 0.15 unit.
1000gr.> – 0.2 unit.
Above results can be achieved only if there are indispensable conditions for fish growing.
- Physical condition of fish
- Frequently feeding (min 3 times per day)
- Storing feed in clean, dry, ventilated, disinfected against pests warehouses, protected from direct sunbeams.
- Feeding with appropriate pellet sizes(recommended to use small pellets instead of large)
- Proportionality fish growth
- Compliance of feeding
- Optimal amountof oxygenin the water(preferably notless than7mg/ l)
- Maintaining the cleanliness of water